This is such a busy time of year – the end of the school year, graduations, and Memorial Day just around the corner. It’s a time for parties and celebrations where you may need to prepare a dessert. Today I am sharing a light and yummy no bake raspberry angel food cake recipe. This dessert is so quick to pull together because you don’t have to bake the angel food cake! Pick up a bakery angel food cake or one from the grocery store. With some fresh raspberries and a few ingredients, this delicious cake is ready in just minutes! Of course, if you have a favorite angel food cake recipe, you could make your own! I like to pick up angel food cake from a local Amish baker – they really know how to bake!
*This post contains some affiliate links. Please see my disclosure statement.
Raspberry Angel Food Cake Recipe
Wash raspberries and set aside. Cut your angel food cake in half so you have two layers. Heat approximately 1/4 cup of the raspberry jam in the microwave or stovetop to thin. Spread the thinned jam over the bottom layer of angel food cake as shown.
How easy was that! A pretty and delicious cake in less than a half hour! That’s my kind of dessert! Now, all you need is a pretty cake stand to display this cake and people will think you’ve been in the kitchen for hours! Here are a few of my favorites!
And, here’s the printable recipe card for you if you like to keep printed recipe cards!
No bake Raspberry Angel Food Cake Recipe Card
- One Angel Food Cake
- 1 Package Fresh Raspberries
- Smucker's Red Raspberry Jam
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- Wash berries and set aside.
- Use a serrated knife and cut the angel food cake in half so you have two equal layers.
- Heat 1/4 cup raspberry jam in the microwave to thin and spread over the bottom layer of angel food cake.
- Use a food processor to puree the raspberries. You can add a touch of sugar to the puree if you like.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Use a light hand to blend in the raspberry puree.
- Spread a layer of the raspberry whipped cream over the raspberry jam layer.
- Place the second layer of angel food cake on top of the first.
- Frost the entire cake with the remaining raspberry whipped cream.
- Garnish with sugared raspberries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.