Happy Monday! In my fall home tour last week, I shared this gallery wall in the living room. This was created using some free art and some inexpensive downloads that I purchased on Etsy. Today, I want to share all the details with you, so you can create your own fall gallery wall. And, I have a free fall printable (or two) for you too!
It’s been a while since I shared a free printable with you! So, today I’m sharing a free fall printable (or two) that I used in this fall gallery wall!
*This post contains some affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure statement HERE.
I’m also going to give you all the specifics for this gallery wall, including the frames I used for each print in this photo and where I got the artwork! So, let’s get started!
INEXPENSIVE FALL GALLERY WALL
- This is a fall scene that looks like a vintage paint by number. I purchased this downloadable print from THIS ETSY SHOP. It’s just $5.20 to download to your computer. I had this printed at Office Depot as an 11 x 17 (ledger size) print. If you need a print for an 11 x 14 opening, you can have it printed as an 11 x 17, which cuts off 1 1/2″ of each end. With a print like this, I worked perfectly. THIS is the frame I used for this first print.
- Wood and Metal Antler Mount. I purchased this at one of my favorite local shops, Cocalico Creek. But, I found it online HERE.
- Abundance Print. You can find this print in my FREE PRINTABLE LIBRARY. I had it printed as an 8 x 10 and used THIS frame.
- Pressed fern in glass frame with chain. Last week I shared how to press flowers (and leaves) in the microwave. A fern is a classic botanical to press and works with any decor style! I have had this frame for a while, but found THESE similar glass frames with chains in several sizes to choose from.
- This vintage print of a pheasant was the first print and color inspiration for this gallery wall! You can download and print it from my FREE PRINTABLE LIBRARY! For the frame, I used a frame that came with another print that I no longer use. This is a great way to recycle a pretty frame! But, this print would work great in an 11 x 14″ opening.
- I fell in love with the color and detail of THIS LEAF PRINT from Etsy. The print itself is $5.90 to download. Then I had it printed at Office Depot. I used THIS PRETTY, ROUND FRAME to show it off!
The mini pinecone garland on the right side is a set of led lights that I picked up at HomeGoods last fall! I tried to find them to link, but had no luck! But, you could probably find these, or some similar, at HomeGoods, TJ Maxx, or Marshall’s this year!
Pretty display! Thank you for sharing your sources for your printables, along with which frames that you used!
Lovely gallery! I missed the post on pressing ferns, so I am off to check that one out!
I already get your fun emails but have forgot the password for the printable library.. I am in love with the pheasant. I bought 2 pheasant pillows last fall and this will certainly complete the look. Thanks.
Just sent you an email!
I confirmed but didn’t receive a password. This is just lovely and would love to keep up with your blog.
Hi, Rebecca. Could you check your spam or junk mail folders? If the password email isn’t there, please let me know.