Happy Monday! In my fall home tour last week, I shared this gallery wall in the living room. This was created using some free art and some inexpensive downloads that I purchased on Etsy. Today, I want to share all the details with you, so you can create your own fall gallery wall. And, I have a free fall printable (or two) for you too!
It’s been a while since I shared a free printable with you! So, today I’m sharing a free fall printable (or two) that I used in this fall gallery wall!
*This post contains some affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure statement HERE.
I’m also going to give you all the specifics for this gallery wall, including the frames I used for each print in this photo and where I got the artwork! So, let’s get started!
INEXPENSIVE FALL GALLERY WALL
- This is a fall scene that looks like a vintage paint by number. I purchased this downloadable print from THIS ETSY SHOP. It’s just $5.20 to download to your computer. I had this printed at Office Depot as an 11 x 17 (ledger size) print. If you need a print for an 11 x 14 opening, you can have it printed as an 11 x 17, which cuts off 1 1/2″ of each end. With a print like this, I worked perfectly. THIS is the frame I used for this first print.
- Wood and Metal Antler Mount. I purchased this at one of my favorite local shops, Cocalico Creek. But, I found it online HERE.
- Abundance Print. You can find this print in my FREE PRINTABLE LIBRARY. I had it printed as an 8 x 10 and used THIS frame.
- Pressed fern in glass frame with chain. Last week I shared how to press flowers (and leaves) in the microwave. A fern is a classic botanical to press and works with any decor style! I have had this frame for a while, but found THESE similar glass frames with chains in several sizes to choose from.
- This vintage print of a pheasant was the first print and color inspiration for this gallery wall! You can download and print it from my FREE PRINTABLE LIBRARY! For the frame, I used a frame that came with another print that I no longer use. This is a great way to recycle a pretty frame! But, this print would work great in an 11 x 14″ opening.
- I fell in love with the color and detail of THIS LEAF PRINT from Etsy. The print itself is $5.90 to download. Then I had it printed at Office Depot. I used THIS PRETTY, ROUND FRAME to show it off!
The mini pinecone garland on the right side is a set of led lights that I picked up at HomeGoods last fall! I tried to find them to link, but had no luck! But, you could probably find these, or some similar, at HomeGoods, TJ Maxx, or Marshall’s this year!