Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 3 C Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 2 C Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 C Cocoa Powder
- 2 C White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together except the chocolate chips.
- Place chocolate chips in food processor and pulse the chocolate until ground into fine pieces.
- Add the ground chocolate to the mix and combine.
- Store mix in airtight container for up to three months.
Add 1/3 c hot chocolate mix to mug and add 1 cup of hot milk of choice or hot water (the hot chocolate will be creamier with milk). Stir to thoroughly combine. Serve with white chocolate candy cane spoons or top with whipped cream or marshmallows.