Yesterday, I said I was going to share Part 2 of my Christmas Home Tour, but I decided to postpone that until Monday. Why – because, if you are like me, you have lots of shopping left to do and may need a few ideas. And, because so many of the items on this gift guide are on great sales beginning today, I didn’t want to wait to share this post until Monday and have some of these items be sold out! I titled this gift guide – 10+ last minute gifts for Mom, because my kids and hubs never know what to get me and everything on this list is something that I would love to receive as a gift! So, Mark and kids – here’s your list – ha, ha!!! These are not high ticket items and most are under $50 and could be used to gift any woman in your life – friend, daughter, aunts, etc. I’ve numbered the gifts in the image below and then give a description of each one.
*This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Please see my full disclosure policy at the bottom left side of this page.
- Prism and vintage key Ethel Pendant from Lucy’s Inspired. I have wanted one of these necklaces for years. This particular pendant comes in a choice of prism color and my favorite is the gray. The following is a bit of an introduction to Lucy’s jewelry taken from her website
From vintage chandeliers, architectural salvage and found keys each piece of Lucy’s jewelry is handcrafted to awaken the past.
- Pottery Barn Faux Fur Robe. This is one of the more expensive items in the guide, but it’s on a tremendous sale right now. This robe is normally $129, but is on sale for just $63.99. It’s a classic that won’t go out of style!
- Martha Stewart collection knit throw with tassels. Can you ever have too many throw blankets in your home – especially in the winter months? I say no! This is another pricier item on this list at $69.99, but the regular price is $200! I really believe that $69.99 is a good value for this chunky knit throw! You would never be able to make it yourself for that price!
- Mini Capri Blue Volcano Candle. This is a stocking stuffer version of the larger Capri Blue Volcano candle on the list – #8. I have wanted to try one of these candles a long time – probably since I began blogging. It’s a favorite in the home decor blog community and everyone raves about the amazing scent! This small version comes in this silvery mercury glass for just $10 – perfect for a stocking stuffer!
- So Close to Amazing. I haven’t had time to read much in the past few months, but I do tend to have more time once the holiday craziness is over. Wintertime is the perfect time to settle down to read and this book by my friend, Karianne of Thistlewood Farms is at the top on my list of books to read! Karianne began her blog just about a year before me and it’s been so exciting to see how God is using her and her blog! If you don’t already follow Karianne, you really need to! She is inspiring, encouraging, and so close to amazing!
- Subscription to Magnolia Journal Magazine. One year, four issues, of Magnolia Journal for just $20! Another great stocking stuffer!
- Pottery Barn Faux Fur Slippers. These slippers are a perfect match to the Pottery Barn robe #2. They were just marked down to just $13.99! I ordered them in the gray faux fur when they were $20!
- Capri Blue Candle. This is the same candle as #4. This is the regular size jar candle for $28.
- Amazing Grace gift set. Philosophy’s Amazing Grace scent is one of my favorites. It’s a clean scent that isn’t overwhelming. This gift set includes a shower gel, whipped body cream, and spray fragrance.
- Hand-crafted leather camera strap. I’ve wanted a leather camera strap for a while and I love that this one is hand-crafted by an Etsy seller. And, the price is reasonable at $43.00! I think anyone who has a nice DSLR camera would love a leather camera strap like this!
- Buffalo Check Ruana. And, what’s a list from me without a little black and white buffalo check! I’ve been admiring this fun buffalo check wrap! It would work for any size making it a great gift idea! It comes in black and white, blue and black, and red and black buffalo check. They are all nice, but I prefer the classic white/black and red/black check versions!
I hope you like this type of post. I haven’t shared many gift guides in the past, but I know that I have found these guides helpful myself, so I hope you do too! Don’t forget to stop back on Monday to see the rest of my Christmas Tour – I’ll be sharing my entire main level – living room, dining room, kitchen, and screen porch!
Have a great weekend!