One of the newest collections sold at Target is a brand collaboration with Shea McGee, Studio McGee for Threshold. Shea McGee began an instagram account that has grown into a flourishing design business based in Utah. You can find out more about Studio McGee at their website. And, they also have a Netflix series called Dream Home Makeover that is really good! Studio McGee also has a signature collection of home decor called McGee and Co. The Target Collaboration with Studio McGee is such a great way to get some home accessories with the Shea McGee’s signature style that I would say is relaxed, yet refined.
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure statement.
I’ve purchased quite a few things over the past year since Studio McGee for Threshold was first introduced at Target. So, I thought I would share some of my absolute favorites with you!
TARGET THRESHOLD STUDIO MCGEE FAVORITES
- 1. 4.5″ x 12″ Wooden Bowl I don’t think I’ve ever shared this wooden bowl, but it’s really great to use in the Fall months because of it’s dark color.
- 2. Embroidered Floral Throw Pillow This pillow is so pretty and all of the Studio McGee pillows have zipper closures. I have this pillow in a lumbar size that was sold last year.
- 3. Artificial Fern I have cut way down on using faux plants. But, I do have this one because it looks so realistic and works in just about any space! It’s shown above in a large bowl from the Studio McGee line that is no longer available!
- 4. 6″ Stone Wood Ball This is another piece that I own, but haven’t shared on the blog. It’s really heavy because it’s stone, but looks like wood.
- 5. Green Plaid Pillow This is my most recent purchase. It’s currently a clearance price and is such a pretty green and cream plaid. You’ll likely see this pillow in my upcoming spring home tour!
- 6. Seagrass Braided Basket This basket is really great quality! I’ve had some baskets that just haven’t held up over time. But, this one will!
- 8. Faux Wood Medium Lamp This lamp in my entry is so similar to the Studio McGee lamp that I linked above. I really thought I had gotten this lamp at Target and that it was Studio McGee until I saw the slight difference.
- 9. Woven Storage Ottoman This one is probably my all time favorite purchase from the line. I love this woven storage ottoman. First, it’s hidden storage since the lid lifts off. It’s a solid piece that will last for years! And, the size is perfect for many spaces! I had it in the living room, but recently moved it to our downstairs family room.
- 10. 14″ x 18″ Wood Cutting Board This large cutting board is both useful and decorative! I’ve used it many times and either hang it from the kitchen peg shelf or keep it on the kitchen counter!
- 11. 18″ Woven Serving Tray Another great and versatile piece! I just put this one away for the spring and summer months. But, it will definitely come back out in the Fall!
- 12 .Large Ficus Tree This is another recent purchase for me! I wasn’t looking for a large faux ficus tree, but when I saw it, kind of fell in love! Again, the quality is soooo good and is pretty realistic! And, with faux, I can move this to places where getting the right amount of sun doesn’t matter! You’ll see this amazing tree in my Spring Home Tour.
- 13. Stoneware Dinner Plates Oh how we love these plates! They are heavy and amazing quality (I’m beginning to sound like a broken record!!). We used these last week for a family dinner and Mark and I both commented afterwards while cleaning up about how much we love these plates! Even though we’ve used them many times, they look like new with no knife marks! I think it’s a combination of the ridges and that they are glazed. We also really like the rim around the edge. I’m planning to add to my collection with the salad plates, bowls, and any serving pieces.
- 14 .Small Woven Box These woven boxes are from last summer and I’m really hoping they restock them for this year! Again, they are so versatile for styling and useful too! I use them to store matches, remotes, etc., to keep away from little hands!
- 15 . Large Woven Box This larger size box is available to ship! Again, my fingers are crossed that they bring back both sizes this year! They are stacked on my mantel in the photo below from last summer!
TARGET THRESHOLD STUDIO MCGEE WISHLIST
Now, I want to show you a few new pieces to the Target Threshold Studio McGee line for spring that are on my wishlist!
Chunky Knit Throw Blanket in the color Clay. I love this clay shade because it will work great in my upcoming bedroom refresh and also in the living room for spring!
Glazed Stoneware Pinch Bowls. These bowls are smaller than a cereal bowl, but perfect for fruit or ice cream! And, they match the dinner plates that I have!
Adjustable Brass Accent Table. This little table has a high end look for less! And, it’s size is perfect to tuck into small spaces!
Wood Block Floral Quilt. I love the simplicity of this white quilt with block print! It’s neutral and would work in almost any space! Doesn’t it just scream spring and summer!! I saw this in store and it doesn’t disappoint! And, it has amazing reviews!
Matching Wood Block Pillow Sham. Even if you don’t get the quilt, two of these shams on. your bed will definitely brighten it up for the warmer months!
I hope you enjoyed this little round up of the Studio McGee line at Target! There are more items that I own from this line, but are no longer sold. And, it’s not unusual for these items to sell for a MUCH higher price on Ebay and Facebook Marketplace. I think people scoop them up just to sell! If something sells out quickly, Target does seem to restock. There are a few things that I would like to buy, but they are currently sold out online. If that happens to you, be sure to check your local stores! Sometimes there is stock in stores, but not online. And, that’s really easy to do with the free Target app on your cell phone!