It’s peach season here in the Pennsylvania! On a recent trip to the local farmer’s market, even the air smelled like peaches! I love fresh peaches and my favorite dessert to make in peach season is peach crisp. There’s nothing like warm peach crisp topped with vanilla ice cream – yum!
- 8 pint sized wide mouth Ball jars
- 10 fresh peaches
- Crisp Topping:
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2/3 cup butter
- Ground cinnamon
- Peal the peaches and cut into bite sized pieces. Divide the peaches equally amount the 8 pint sized jars.
- Combine all the crisp ingredients and mix in food processor or with a fork until well combined and crumbly.
- Add the crisp topping to each jar of peaches. Fill to the top.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Place the filled jars on a rimmed cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 30 - 40 minutes (until the topping begins to brown).
As they bake, the volume decreases so there is room to add vanilla ice cream.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.