Today, I’m sharing all of the sources for the vintage art prints in my fall gallery wall. I shared this gallery wall in my living room a few weeks ago and many of you were interested in finding the sources so you can download and print this amazing vintage artwork for FREE!
Most of these prints are public domain works, which means you are free to download and use them for personal use. And, most are over 100 years old. I did purchase one print from an online source, and I have shared the link. And, one piece was purchased at Target. But, you could easily substitute another landscape for that one.
VINTAGE ART PRINTS FOR FALL
Below I’ve shared an image with the vintage art prints from my gallery wall. I placed a number on each one and then below that are all of the sources according to number. Once you get to the site, just download the print to your own computer and then you can have it printed to any size you wish! I typically have mine printed at either Office Max or Staples on a matte cardstock.
If you’d like to read my tutorial for creating a gallery wall, you can see it in this post. And, I also have a post about sizing and printing free artwork.
- 1. Corner of a Farm (1864-1916). Vilhelm Hammershoi
- 2. Landscape (c.1878). John William Casilear
- 3. Flowers in a Blue Vase (1879-1883). Adolphe Monticelli
- 4. An Owl (1780-1790). Moses Haughton
- 5. Girl Praying (1911). Christian Landenberger
- 6. This is an oak leaf image that I purchased years ago, but cannot find the source to share.
- 7. Fruit Basket (1631-1636). Floris Van Schooten
- 8. Pressed Fern. Purchased at BFF Print Shop
- 9. This framed art was purchased at Target, but is no longer available.
- 10. Cloud Study (1837). Knud Baade
- 11. Autumn Flowers (1867). Alfred Stevens
I hope that you can use some of these vintage artwork in your own home this Fall season and beyond! Vintage art doesn’t have to be expensive, you just need to know how to find it! Enjoy!